Advanced NANOCERAMIC Exterior Wood Stain
A Planet Safe “Green” Product from Sealwize
Sealwize Nanoceramic Wood Stain is the culmination of years of research in hybrid Polymer technology and advanced nano-engineered ceramics. It is designed to provide years of surface protection with a durability and abrasion resistance factor more than 40% greater than conventional stains and sealers.
The incredibly tough nano-engineered ceramics in this product is similar to materials currently used by NASA in the Space program and designed to withstand the harshest of environments. This combined with a unique cross-linked polymer system offers a level of performance hereto unseen in commercially available surface protective stains and sealers.
Exterior unsealed wood surfaces such as: Decks, Fences, Shingles, Shakes, Siding, Pergolas, Gazebos, Play Sets and Furniture.
- Unequalled durability due to hardness of the ceramic finish
- Outlasts and outperforms oil stains
- High-tech UV blockers resist fading
- Beads water, so you know its working
- Breathable. Allows water vapor to escape, which helps prevent wood rot
- Resists mold, mildew and fungi
- Contains no ozone-depleting ingredients
- Proven to hold up under the most severe environmental conditions
- Hardened finish is scuff resistant
- Extremely durable in high-traffic areas
- Can be tinted to a wide range of solid and semi-transparent colors
Dr. Lawrence Kabacoff
Office of Naval Research
Super hard ceramic microspheres are tightly packed
into a penetrating, cross-linked hybrid polymer
resulting in an extremely tough exterior wood stain
that bonds “in”and “on” the wood, providing a long
lasting, durable finish that enhances
the natural character of wood.
Weight Per Gallon: 10.0 lbs.
Viscosity: 65 KU (±2 KU)
Solids Content: By Weight: 44% (± 1%) By Volume: 31% (± 1%)
V.O.C.: 0.40 lb/gal (48 g/L)
Vehicle Type: Proprietary Waterborne Hybrid Polymer
Ceramics: Blend of High Strength Nano-Engineered Ceramics
Formulated without Lead or Mercury